Olympus D-395 (C-160) review
it's so easy to use, autofocus TTL is perfect, i like fill in flash togheter nocturn exp, it flashes at the end of the shutter time exposition..and this is great!..image quality is very good, and this is really important!
In the night it'is easy to take photos in free hand mode, with a bit of care...
At the end I brought this camera for my child, and i took it for me..as a point and shoot emergency camera
it's slow, but I expected this.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|