Fujifilm FinePix S602Z Pro review
Nice camera for people who like fully automatic to manual cameras. The pictures are nice and crisp although when the camera is set for red eye reduction, portrates come out with red eyes and have to be removed via the computer, not that big a deal. The camera does not do well when backlight is needed when in fully automatic mode, it must be set before the picture is taken so when in a room with bright sunlight shining in the windows - beware, all will be somewhat dark.
Overall, after learning to use it (way different from 35mm SLR's), I would suggest this or maybe even the S7000 Z.
I had a 1 year old memory card give me READ ERROR! after 39 shots.
When I contacted Sandisk, eventually they sent me a new one. I'm wondering if the camera damaged the card in some way, maybe format isn't really format on this camera.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%