Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX2 review
I am happy with my choice with FX2 for the acceptable quality image I can get from P&S digital camera.
Most pictures taken sharp with good color results using Auto for white balance. One of the plus feature is the OIS set at mode 2. Without this setting my photo turns out blur with 1/8 sec exp. time for handheld. Now I have no worries using handheld with 1/8 sec exp. time.
One of the better looking small size camera with Leica lens for my pocket. Light and easy.
Wish the battery can last longer.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4