Fujifilm FinePix 2800 Zoom review
I bought this camera a couple years ago and I must say the image quality is excellent. Great colors and super sharp for outdoor shots. I would recommend this camera to anyone who wants high quality pics for low price.
1) EVF - Night/Dark shots are impossible to see in
viewfinder. No AF light to assist you.
2) Not Pocket size - It is compact, but sort of square shape.
I have dropped it before, have to be careful. So you
need a shoulder strap case or bag to carry it.
3) No Manual Features - Only EV levels and flash options are
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%