Fujifilm FinePix 2800 Zoom review
I bought this camera a couple years ago and I must say the image quality is excellent. Great colors and super sharp for outdoor shots. I would recommend this camera to anyone who wants high quality pics for low price.
1) EVF - Night/Dark shots are impossible to see in
viewfinder. No AF light to assist you.
2) Not Pocket size - It is compact, but sort of square shape.
I have dropped it before, have to be careful. So you
need a shoulder strap case or bag to carry it.
3) No Manual Features - Only EV levels and flash options are
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Race by mdbinasif|
from Your City - Kids Play
|Altaussee Austria by IFRPilot|
|Sunrise at Mono Lake by ed rader|
from My Best Photo of the Week