Olympus Stylus Verve (mju mini Digital) review
This little camera doesn't only look good (I would even say sexy) but delivers very nice pictures too. Autofocus is working better than everything I've seen so far on other (even more expensive) cameras! The monitor is *perfect* (sharp and extremely bright - even in sunlight). Lots of scene modes.
Bottom line: An amazing piece of design and technology!
This thing is really *small*. It's not easy to grip it the right way. Menu operation and navigation (especially in playback mode) could be easier. Battery door doesn't feel very stable.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!