Minolta DiMAGE G400 review
4.5 for construction -> nice metal body, feels solid
2 for features -> just a point and shoot "toy"
3 for image quality -> bad focus, bad exposure
4 for easy of use -> just burn the manual
4 for value for money -> a pice of junk, but costs almost nothing.
Bad focus in bright and dark environments
bad exposure in bright and dark environments.
it work fine, only in optimal light.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Race by mdbinasif|
from Your City - Kids Play
|Altaussee Austria by IFRPilot|
|Sunrise at Mono Lake by ed rader|
from My Best Photo of the Week