Pentax Optio 33LF review
We got this camera to replace my 35mm point and shoot.
The value for the money is excellent, good contruction and ergonomics, nice image quality.
Swiveling display, histogram shown in display, nice modes.
Uses batteries like popcorn, about 30-40 picutres is all they last (with the display on)
Connectivity with Win98 was a bit difficult, but it uses default USB mass storage drivers, which I installed and the camera acts like and external "drive" now.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|White Pocket Frozen Pond by evanrassbcglobalnet|
from Rock Pools
|The Rock. by SpartanWarrior|
from Sea colors