Olympus C-720 UZ review
I have owned this camera for almoust 3 years now - bough it in september 2002.
It is not an easy camera - you will need time to learn how to use it and you will have a lot of blurred noisy out of focus pictures in the beggining.
Once you learned how to use it the quality is stunning. I have won some contests with pictures taken with this camera and printed in A3 format...Most of the posters here take 10 pictures and then come here and declare it bad. I have taken around 20000 pictures with it, it never failed working (software nor mechanics) and, as I told you, the quality was absolutely stunning...
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%