Olympus Stylus 410 (mju 410 Digital) review
I have had this camera for over a year now and have taken upwards of 5000 shots. It really is excellent.
Construction is very solid. Image quality is good and I can take it everywhere because it is so small.
I should point out it's my back up, get me out of trouble camera which is used alongside my main one.
Must be one of the best point and shoot items out there.
The menu could be a bit easier to navigate but now I'm just being picky !
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%