HP Photosmart M407 review
STAY AWAY FROM THIS CAMERA!!!
This is absolutely the worst camera I have ever encountered. Pure garbage. Construction is awful. The picture quality is terrible. The 4 megapixel is worse than the 2 megapixel. I got a low price from buy.com $107.00, actuall $25.00 would have been too much. I would suggest, if you order this camera, throw it out right away, at least you will not get frustrated.
1. Many times it only takes half a picture, the bottom half of the picture is solid gray.
2. The self timer, when taking two pictures, sits there and blinks, saying charging flash, but it never stops and never takes the picture.
3. Eats up batteries like they are fast food, even the rechargeable last a short time.
4. Tried to return it and I had to send multiple emails to HP, they kept stalling and finally told me I was out of the 30 day return limit, actually I waited a total of five days for them.
5. I threw the camera in the trash, I would also suggest an unmarked grave.
6. HP should stick with scanners and printers. I know Canon makes the printer engine!!!
7. The camera sounds are so low you cannot tell when you take the picture.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%