HP Photosmart M407 review
STAY AWAY FROM THIS CAMERA!!!
This is absolutely the worst camera I have ever encountered. Pure garbage. Construction is awful. The picture quality is terrible. The 4 megapixel is worse than the 2 megapixel. I got a low price from buy.com $107.00, actuall $25.00 would have been too much. I would suggest, if you order this camera, throw it out right away, at least you will not get frustrated.
1. Many times it only takes half a picture, the bottom half of the picture is solid gray.
2. The self timer, when taking two pictures, sits there and blinks, saying charging flash, but it never stops and never takes the picture.
3. Eats up batteries like they are fast food, even the rechargeable last a short time.
4. Tried to return it and I had to send multiple emails to HP, they kept stalling and finally told me I was out of the 30 day return limit, actually I waited a total of five days for them.
5. I threw the camera in the trash, I would also suggest an unmarked grave.
6. HP should stick with scanners and printers. I know Canon makes the printer engine!!!
7. The camera sounds are so low you cannot tell when you take the picture.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Kingfisher by cjf2|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 11, K
|Bull Rider Being Launched by RBFresno|
from FX bodies and very high ISO