Fujifilm FinePix F610 review
The construction of this camera particularly appealed to me, because there are two screens at the back, one for the image and one for the settings which can altered "in real time", so to speak, with the image still visible.
OK, the verticle camera hold took a bit of time to get used to, but for me it worked.
Images at the 6mp setting were mostly excellent.
This image, and the next three in the album, are examples.
Lack of fine setting at 6 million pixels.
Manual settings took me some time to get used to, but the handbook is very good. Full marks to Fuji for not making you download it from disc!
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4