HP Photosmart R817 review
I had this camera for a day and here are my initial views: 1) Body construction is very solid since it is stainless steel
2) The 2" LCD screen is very clear, shame this cameraq did not come with a view finder as well.
3) Image quality was good compared to my previous digital cameras
4) The menu is simple and logical, I did not really need to use the manual, ease of use is what this camera is about.
5) The 5x optical zoom is an added bonus too and it really works.
1) I am a bit concerned as this camera tends to get quite warm after taking few shots.
2) The battery and SD card cover is very weak and flimsy, I wouldn't be surprised if it breaks some time in the near future, The mechanism on the previous models r707 and r717 was much better.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!