Olympus D-380 (C-120) review
This was the 4th and most expensive OLY I've owned, 2 D-360L's, a D-510 zoom and this D-380. The D-360L takes sharper, clearer, more reliable photo's in every way, and it is only a 1.3mp. I've never been able to find a good use for this camera. It cost $70.00 more than both of my other BigBox units, and when I use it I have to take backup photos with a 360 to make sure I get home with the photos I was paid to take. Don't count on this unit.
Poor images, Grainy Images, etc.
Battery door tears up batteries.
View Finder Inaccurate.
Macro Lever Hangs
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%