Konica KD-400 Zoom review
In fact a Good. I bought it 3 years ago and by that time it was a very good camera.
Image quality should be better now.
But all in all I'm still content with my camera.
- A robust metal case with a full covered lens. I
- Two types of memory (SD and Memory stick), you can
also use bothe simultaniusly;
- The menu is clear.
- Bad images in bad light conditions much noise;
- It's rather slow in processing images;
- It's slow shutter time is only 1 sec;
- There is no ISO setting.
|Leaving the office, Central London. by Edward48|
from Your City - Night Shift
|Running free by LassiM|
from My Best Photo of the Week
|Everyone's happy at Disney World! by Pixney|
from Disney World