Kodak EasyShare Z730 review

Started Dec 9, 2005 | User reviews thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
Gary in Sun City AZ New Member • Posts: 4
Kodak EasyShare Z730 review

Kodak makes excellent point-and-shoot cameras. My first digital was a Kodak DC3400 2.1MP (four years old) and it took great pictures. It still works great and I gave it to my daughter. This new Kodak Z730 has a lot more features, 4:1 optical zoom, 5.0MP, and even the ability to shoot video. They just keep adding more features and, amazingly, lowering prices. I love this new one and it shoots EXCELLENT images. I did add a small metal key ring to the hook hole on the camera and added a lanyard for better security. It can hang around my neck. I don't trust these wrist straps that come with the camera. I also own a Canon digital Rebel SLR EOS 6.3MP. This Kodak for me is a smaller point-and-shoot, and that's what I wanted. Shoot in the auto mode, or with any of many other modes. This is a great camera, good features, and good buy.

Problems:

The user booklet that comes with it could be better, with more complete & helpful information. Even the Kodak website PDF file could be improved. Even with that a new user will do fine.

Kodak EasyShare Z730
5 megapixels • 2.2 screen • 33 – 132 mm (4×)
Announced: Feb 20, 2005
Gary in Sun City AZ's score
Average community score
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow