Konica Minolta DiMAGE Z20 review
I took this camera for my son. Aparently it should be a good deal with 12x zoom and 5MP. A disturbing trick is that the movie hasn't sound, nobody mentioned this in any review I red.
A lot of noise at ISO 320 and bearable noise for ISO 200.
Not reliable focus on low light conditions.
After 24 hours of using, camera didn't recognize any card. The error message was something like there is no card in camera. I waited 5 weeks for repairing.
The second camera died after two months because of shutter failure.
First camera - card reading error (fixed by manufacturer)
Second camera - shutter failure (reparing in progress)
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)