Nikon Coolpix P2 review
Have had this camera for 1 week (to replace my awesome looking but horrible performing Sony DSC-T7)
1. Aperture priority
2. Definable WB
4. quick easy of use menu interface
5. not too much noise at ISO400
1. build is cheap plastic (especially the lensecover and the wheel button). could have been the "good" plastic at least.
2. focus is a bit slow and hard to get under less than ideal light closeup
3. LCD is 110pix and not 200pix
WiFi stopped working on PC. Need to debug. I hate this.
|High Altitude Rocky Mountain Railroad by cjf2|
from On the Rails...
|Evening at the lake. by Murat ÜNSAL|