Panasonic Lumix DMC-LZ1 review
Excelent optics and digital zoom! Even on 24x
(6x optical + 4x digital)! Outstanding battery life, one pair last for 100-150 shoots. Good mechanical construction, camera has very low weight. Perfect manual white balance. Optical image stabilizer works well.
Noise pics. Any ISO value greater that 100 is useless.
Requires good lightening to make good pics, in low light condition pics are too noisy and loses sharpness. Flash is too weak, and is placed at worst position - under your finger when you hold the camera.LCD is not so good.
Conclusion: best day time camera for under $300 with 6x optical zoom, useless at night.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4