Casio Exilim EX-P600 review
It's a nice little camera. I've been using it for 1.5 years now and made over 13000 photos with it.
There are many functions with some fun factor for party and birthday (etc) photographers. For me, as an ambitious amateur, theyre very very unimportant. For a Point+Shoot it's a bit too big in my opinion. barely fits in my pocket.
Image quality: mindblowing for such a small thing, but over ISO 50 you have lots of noise, therefore 99.5% of my shots are ISO 50.
at very hot temperature (over 35°C) it sometimes fails and every photo made from that moment is lost. happend to me twice.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)