Casio Exilim EX-Z110 review
This camera seems to be the perfect camera for me. It is very user friendly and seem to be well built. It has a much better battery life than my Olympus D-565, and it has a larger screen. I think that the SD card is very well done. It was not any more difficult for me to remove it as it is from my olympus.
The movies seem to be great quality and the camera power up in a flash.
I do not like the fact that there is no room for the thumb. I like cameras that have thumb action zoom but that is just a personal preference.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%