Minolta DiMAGE 7Hi review
This is a good camera that I've been using for about 2 years. I mostly use it RAW mode and process on my pc. The images can be crystal clear with great colour, although it can take a bit of work. The lens is great. I never felt the need for anything additional, and the f2.8 aperture at 28mm is better than a lot of kit lens' on a dSLR. Manual zoom and manual focus control make up for the fact that it's not an SLR. The pc flash sync socket is a nice touch,... but...unless you have great modelling lights, the evf is too dark to compose.
1. Battery life is abysmal.
2. Autofocus is slow, and often fails to lock on.
3. Electronic viewfinder is too small and unclear.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4