Ricoh Caplio R1V review
I bougt Caplio R1V after long time of thoughts and discussion and got many good
The first days I was proud Caplio owner.
Few days later I was Caplio owner in doubt.
Months later I was dissapointed Caplio owner.
Today I know perpectly how grainy and dark photos look.
My kids can play with the camera as they want to, and there will be no harm if they
drop it on the floor.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|