Fujifilm FinePix A500 Zoom review
Now that Fujifilm has introduced their magnificent Super CCD HR sensors into their entry model cameras and the end result are bright pictures that the Kodak C340 and Nikon 5600 severly dissatisfy in.
Overall it will be for the entry level user and it should be a heavenly gate for gaining loyalty towards Fujifilm.
While some gripes do exist, it is then again an entry level and even some features cannot be matche of that of a Canon A series.
1. Zoom button is very unfriendly and should stick with the traditional pointing finger zoom.
2. You can only perform on setting in the menu at a time, so you choose ISO, AE, Image res size, all must be done consecutively after another.
3. Screen is still reminicent of 3 years ago and even a 2.0" would have been a better upgrade.
4. Whe Macro focusing you don't quite know if it's in focus as the AF motor tends to work in and out if out of focus.
5. xD cards are still more expensive than SD.
|Street Food 2017 by ziggyzag|
from Your City - Fast Food
|Running free by LassiM|
|Treacherous Land- "Dune " by Frank Herbert by Domenick Creaco|
from Sci-Fi or Fantasy Film Titles
|1969 Oldsmobile 442 Resto-Mod by J Warren|
from O is for...