Konica Minolta DiMAGE Z5 review
After Z20 it show horrible pictures..? High noise even at ISO50. Not detailed picture. Too soft.
USB cover may be torn off after some time of use.
Too many "cant focus" times.
Can recoed audio with video.
Too expensive for almost no change from Z20... Even worse pictures. How can this be? Why make even smaller range of exposures?
Lense was defective. Got my money back.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|