Konica Minolta DiMAGE X1 review
Fun camera with high resolution. I like the night mode for filming also.
Main problem is the low ISO which means still pictures are fine, but ask your subjects not to move, otherwise they become blurred.
York- your problem with power in Europe... this is not a problem. I bought the camera in Hong Kong and charge it all over the world (US/Sth America/Europe/Asia etc). I just put the camera in the cradle and plug into the outlet. I never even thought it would be problem and (fortuntely) in my case it wasn't.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%