Panasonic Lumix DMC-LZ1 review
Have had a Opympus camera that I used for my job for long time, but after I got a FZ-3, I wanted something with optical stabilizer, and I also is getting used to have more that a x3 zoom....
Found the FZ-1 to fullfill this - and for a very good price as well. Have now had it for 3 months, and it does the job VERY well.
Some complans about the noise level at low light situations - but I praise that you still are able to take good pictures ad 1/2 or 1/4 sec without a tripod!!! There are good (and free) programs that can take care of the noise!
I had to get used to not having the eye-viewer, but the screen is OK, also in bright sun, and I know that most people uses the big LCD anyway...
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Orange-tip Butterfly by anisah|
from Nature's Colour Palette
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power