Casio Exilim EX-Z57 review
This camera has worked well for me. I never intended to use it for anything serious, just for fun, but I have produced some beautiful images that I have been able to print as 10x15 with no problem. Generally a quick, easy to use, small little camera. Great for an average user. = )
Excellent battery life!!
Huge screen! (Get a little worried about scratching it so get a screen-saver)
Sometimes it may not take the picture right away.
The user software is a little confusing (I would rather the software be confusing than the camera).
Can get some serious redeye photos.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)