HP Photosmart M407 review
This camera is cruddy. It's not worth a dime. I have some experience with digital cameras but I don't think I'm that great with them. Even so, I could easily find that this camera is of more use to a consumer in the trash than in his/her hands. I don't know what HP was thinking putting this camera on the market.
Far too many:
1. Poor image quality. It is only even mediocre when the flash is used.
2. It takes forever to load.
3. Batteries die faster than you can say "Batteries Depleted".
4. Poor design.
5. Overall it's too expensive for the quality provided, don't waste time, money, or brain cells on this camera.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%