Pentax *ist DL2 review
Looked at Canon and Olympus but found view finder brighter and overall feel of camera better. Controls buttons etc large and can be used with gloves on.
LED display in viewfinder easy to read.
Pictures are excellent colour compared to Casio EX P600.
which on same settings seem washed out. More depth to pictures. RAW setting best. so will buy a 4GB SD card for it. Bought Camera and with 18-55mm and 50-200mm Petax Lens's for £528. in UK.
Bonus Downloaded Pentax "Direct Link" control software and found it fully works with camera.
None at present.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4