Panasonic Lumix DMC-LS2 review
Great value! Perfect pictures for normal use, very useful features of image stabilizator, up to 60second night shots, ability of "multishoot" as long as you want (immediately saving to SD card, about 1shot per second), 5shots/3seconds fast burst great as well. Fast hardware - zooming taken photos in camera very fast. Display good enough, real colours, big font.
Really recommend this one. AA batteries are available everywhere and even rechargeable acumulators are cheap, SD card is a standard nowadays... just great!
Slow photo copying to computer (USB 1.1 - 700kB/s), better is copy images by inserting SD card into reader.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%