Sony Cyber-shot DSC-P72 review
My first digital camera ever, and what can I say, it started the entire revolution for me. Fast, responsive, had the cool picture effects, MPEG movie support and was a great beginner's camera. I esp. loved the bright AF illuminator lamp.
It took a beating during its active time and yet even though it's visually displeasing to look at, it still works well, a testament to what Sony is capable of (never did get a faulty CCD).
Wish it had a manual white balance, a larger LCD, some aperture and shutter speed control, and that the NR was a little better at controlling noise, but hey, I was a beginner at the time, so really, nothing much to complain about.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%