Olympus Stylus 600 (mju 600 Digital) review
Camera sucked and returned to the store. I was extremely dissapointed that Olympus actually put this camera in to the market.
Focusing was a pain, and it rarely ever produced a sharp picture. Whit balance was horrible and the colors looked washed out.
I would have expected these results from a $30 key chain camera, not one that cost $300.
This was my fouth Olympus camera to own and it really put a bad taste in my mouth. I am still a loyal Oly customer but I warn you to stay away from this camera.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%