Minolta DiMAGE 7Hi review
This camera is very close to a film SLR. All I have read about the excesive use of batteries, is not so today with battery technology improvement. It needs rechargeable batteries though, of 2300 mAh or higher, which will have enough for all my needs.
Anyway I always carry an extra set of batteries.
One of my main difference with my Cannon SLR, which I have used for many years, is that it is quite slower for, for example, sports photography.
Maybe this is due to that I haven't learnt enough of how to use it for this purpose.
Overall it is a great value for money, taking in account that I bought it when the new model just came out, and I paid 400 €uros for the last unit in the store.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!