Olympus SP-500 UZ review
I took my new Olympus on vacation, and was very happy with it's performance. I took almost 200 pictures, and had to replace the batteries only once.
The only features that this camera is missing is Image Stabilization and an automatic lens cap. It's a bit of a pain to have to take off and put on this little plastic cap, that sometimes comes off it's string too.
The 10X zoom works well, but without IS, you really need to use a tripod or leverage yourself on a stationary object. The camera resets fast for multiple shots, and the menu is fairly easy to navigate.
Overall, I think the camera is a good value for the money, and I would recommend it.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%