Casio Exilim EX-Z850 review
Now after using using camera few month and testing several other cameras from my friends I can say Z850 is the best.
2. looks nice
3. is small
4. Have manual controls
5. Easy to change Flash, Focus, ISO and other settings
6. Very long batery life.
7. Vell working with empty bateries.
8. The camera do not have optical stabilization.
9. Good Recording light.
10. metal body.
11. good focusing speed
12. have infinity focus
13. compact video files
14. Lots of toy modes (best shot)
15. easy and fast image delete
Camera was dropped several times on floor and still working.
The lens cover was broken. It was cost me 90 EUR repair.
1. In the optical viewfinder you se image with different size than LCD (20% smaller).
2. Noticable noise.
3. Often flash is covered by fingers
4. Often contol buttons are accidently pressed.
5. I like wider angle lens
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)