Canon PowerShot A530 review
I only got this camera as a gift after my brother broke my Sony's screen....and I am so sorry I accepted his offer!
The image quality is so bad as to defy belief. The noise on this camera is simply amazingly bad.
And the battery usage? Forget about it...simply too little out of a set of 2600mAh.
I'll give this to my kids to play with. The ease of use , and of course solid construction expected from Canon is okay.
Too much noise on picture. Even at 100% This is unacceptable.
Batteries are eaten up at an alarming rate.
These days video is an important factor even in digital stills. And 10 frames per second on VGA is , frankly , a poor joke on us.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!