Pentax Optio E10 review
I brought this camera as a replacement for my old Canon A300. Just a small point and shoot that takes AA batteries that I can take around industrial sites without worrying about it being damages.
Bad choice (see below) - I am still using my Canon.....
This camera takes so long to take a photo it is past pathetic.
It can take up to 5 seconds to take a picture - I kid you not.
Thats not turn on time, thats how long it takes from when the shutter button is pushed to when the picture is taken.
The best you can hope for in full sunlight is 3 seconds.
DO NOT TOUCH THIS CAMERA - IT IS PURE JUNK
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!