Nikon Coolpix S7c review
The WiFi is a cool feature as it lets you upload/email photos without a computer. It has a neat feature to upload wirelessly to your PC as you shoot but is useless for extended sessions unless you are plugged in for power as it drains the battery quite quickly.
The vibration reduction is better than nothing but as it indicates, it's reduction, not elimination of vibration effects.
I'm not impressed with the picture quality - I guess the lens quality/ better focusing may help.
Wifi Connection is not very reliable - I keep getting dropped sessions.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%