Fujifilm FinePix F610 review
Small, light, with optical viewfinder so you can use it in the sun.
All the usual features, and some of the more sophisticated.
I found the menu system frustrating.
If you dont use it for a month the battery is flat.
BUT could not believe if you change the battery for a fully charged one, or just find it flat, ALL the settings are lost, it defaults to poorest settings, and you have to fight your way through the menu system to restore, date, time, resolution setting, exposure compensation etc etc.
My wife cant do that. Whats the point of a 6Mp camera when it defaults to 1Mp. Hmmmm....
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)