Canon PowerShot A530 review
I've received this camera in exchange for my broken A70, which I think is excellent service from Canon.
This is an improvement in many ways:
- Higher resolution
- 4x zoom
- Higher ISO up to 800
- Faster focus
- Losts of features (Not many that I care about)
It's a great snapshot cam for a very reasonable price.
I am a little dissapointed in the improvements Canon has made with regards to noise. ISO 400 is almost as noisy as my 3-year old A70 ISO 400. (Fuji did much better in the F20 and F30). It got more detail/less noise reduction than my old A70 though.
I was a little supprised that it hardly has an aperture control. It has only 2 step: Wide open and 1/4 open. There is nothing in between or above. This makes it not the perfect cam for learning photography, in a hardware perspective.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!