Samsung NV7 OPS review
Pros are, easy to use, very good build quality, stacked with features, shake reduction works, this would be a top camera except for one thing.
Cons, Noise Noise Noise, any ISO over 160 is pretty useless if you want a decent sized image.
Even at ISO 100, blow the image up and there is an unacceptable level of noise. Very disappointing.
Noise, oh dear, don't buy it is that bad.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Kingfisher by cjf2|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 11, K
|Bull Rider Being Launched by RBFresno|
from FX bodies and very high ISO