Casio Exilim EX-S770 review
I love the S770. I also have Casio EX-Z750, and both cameras are great. The S770 is super slim, has huge screen and most important of all can put almost 2.5 hours of video on a 2GB card at Standard quality. ( It has no video limitations issues like someone in the forum said.) The photos and the video are great when there is enough light. If it is a little dark, there is noise like in any ultra thin camera. My EX-Z750 has a huge CCD so it has less noise than the S770.
This is a great camera.
Noisy pictures and video when shooting dark sceens.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%