HP Photosmart M407 review
I had this camera for a year and still have it. I like it better than M525 because when using 64 MB SD card, it takes more than750 and 215MB SD more than 1200.
I formatted the camera and it went from 6 pics to 85 pics which is good.
I'd recommend this for you if you are looking for HP Photosmart M series
I like it so much that I took a lot of pics..easy to load into computer and HP Premier to adjust and crop etc...
No problems for me at all...sometimes have to adjust the darkness/brightness in not-so-bright inside places.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!