Olympus Stylus 1000 (mju 1000 Digital) review
I have only had the camera for two days.
I'm impressed by its performance under poor lighting conditions, without flash and moving objects; I brought it to a restaurant and all the pictures to/by friends are superb.
I think it may take a while before I learn the settings and how to adequately use the flash, but my gut feeling is that I will hardly use it with this camera.
Another strong point is its compatibilty with computers running Linux. Since the camera connect via an USB cable is instantly recognised as an external hard drive, the pictures, audio files and video clips can be downloaded with a couple of clicks of the mouse.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4