Konica Minolta DiMAGE Z5 review
Too soon at this point.
But replaced my Z1 with Z5.
Seems the difference between 3 and 5 mega pixels is NOISE
Z1 takes a cleaner photo.
Auto Focus I like every thing about both cameras except the Auto Focus. The reason I upgraded to the Z5 hoping this was fixed over the years. (Disappointing)
This is a really big issue as you tend to not use the camera because you don't know when it will work...Like your kids prom night. Makes ya want to trash the camera when that moment is all lost to blur.
Auto Focus, Auto Focus, Auto Focus, Auto Focus
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%