Olympus Stylus 600 (mju 600 Digital) review
Nice camera in many ways, esp the weatherproofing and construction.
Easy to set up and use though menu system took a little getting used to, results pleasing for beginner.
Big problem with image quality. If camera used in basic program mode you can set resolution up to full 6mP. However if you use the Scenes mode the available light programs reduce the resolution to 1mP as well as increase sensitivity. I can't see wy anyone would use a 6mP camera to store 400kB files with no way of overriding the set-up.
Solution avoid available light modes and chech camera resolution is set for max in other modes which default to 5mP.
Wierd logic for what should be great camera.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Orange-tip Butterfly by anisah|
from Nature's Colour Palette
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power