Olympus C-765 UZ review
I bought it in Jun 2006, for just about USD128 at a large discount. I think its value is very very high for the money I paid for it.
Its image quality is great!!! I love its flash, which is powerful. Flash always make people's face pale in many DCs. However, people's skin still looks good by using its flash.
Noice control is good, even at iso400 or long exposure at night.
Some defeats, in comparison to DCs nowadays:
- shutter delay quite long, unacceptable;
- need to wait for at least 4-5 seconds after 1 flash;
- manual is not user-friendly indeed.
- Buttons are too small, which should be made larger.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!