Canon PowerShot A430 review
Excellent little camera for the money. For $130, you get a basic 4mp camera with 4X optical zoom, plus your basic VGA movie mode, exposure compensation, macro/landscape mode. Controls are simple and easy to use.
Image quality is great for outdoors. Indoors and higher iso pictures not so good. Battery life with two 2000 mah rechargeable batteries is excellent. I can get over 800 pictures with a 1Gb SD card. The start up time is fast, but shot-shot time is a little slow.
For a cheap camera, there isn't anything to really complain about. It's a good competent basic point and shoot camera.
No problems so far (knock on wood)
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!