Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T7 review
This was my very first digicam and I received it as a gift from a friend. It is ultra compact and I got so many glances and passerby-comments just from holding it.
The one great thing about Sony's Cybershot is it's color quality.
Otherwise... see problems below
The slow shutter speed meant LOTS of blurry photos that you see when you connect the images onto a computer.
The flash strength is weak, and night shots are impossible... also shots where people are standing too far away.
Picture quality leaves something to be desired--photos came out blurry, grainy or with some flash glare (think like those little flash bubbles in the middle of photos).
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!