Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ3 review
I recently got my "Tizzy." It's a great little camera. I'm very impressed with its still and movie capabilities. The feature set is great and so are the photos, although I haven't taken too many shots yet.
Don't believe the reviews that say the higher iso's are not usable. I used the "intelligent iso" feature to take a photo at iso 320 and it had plenty of detail with little noise.
Even the 3200 high sensitivity mode looked fine when viewed on a 32" tv! How grainy would a film photo be at ASA 3200?
I think this camera is a winner. It won't replace a DSLR (I own a Nikon) but will be useful in many situations where a small camera with a great range is desired.
None so far.
|Dan W's score||
|Average community score||
|See all 68 reviews »|
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%